Site Activation Lead
Leidos is seeking a Site Activation Lead who will lead the Implementation Team in support of the FAA NextGen E-IDS Air Traffic control program
Site Activation Lead responsibilities:
- Coordinate planning, staffing, and status efforts directly with FAA Program Management Office and Leidos Program Management Office personnel.
- Cost Account Management skills to oversee budget and schedule within program office parameters
- Coordinate deployment activities among Hardware Implementation, Integration, Test, Training, and Logistics departmental operations across a multifaceted deployment waterfall
- Coordinate staffing to accommodate waterfall workload. Will be a combination of Leidos and sub-contract staffing efforts.
- Will need to generate and develop sub-contract roles, staffing, expectations
- Provide daily status to include but not be limited to daily in-brief/out-brief, status of schedule, status of material deliveries, and status of sub-contractors.
- Maintain a schedule each system location beginning at General Acceptance (GA), for each site, to the conclusion of Contractor maintenance responsibilities.
- Track Site Survey Action items to completion prior to implementation window. Both Leidos and FAA related actions.
- Oversee Checkpoint meetings and CDRL documentation related to Site Survey and Implementation cycles
- Oversee multiple teams perform software installations, firmware upgrades, and other system maintenance actions.
- Oversee multiple team’s on-site maintenance of site equipment in accordance with approved technical manuals.
- Oversee multiple Contractual Documents through the deployment waterfall to match the program requirements.
- Providing technical expertise to personnel during site surveys, implementation, testing, certification, and training within deployment waterfall.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4+ years of professional experience; or 2+ years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
- Previous NAS/FAA site activation experience required
- US citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity
- Prior experience in a technical leadership role that requires significant coordination across multiple functional areas. Prior experience with cost accounting / earned value management/ownership Planning and Cost estimating experience
- Experience in team building, customer focus
- Experience with execution under Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs such as FAA facilities for various NextGen programs: ERIDS, ERAM, ATOP, TBFM
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.