At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Network Analyst Survey Technicians for a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, which may include McLean, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, and Warrenton.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Network Analyst Survey Technicians provide technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network. They possess conceptual and practical expertise, and apply their in-depth knowledge and experience which in the testing and analyzing of network facilities, evaluating and recommending networking product and software upgrades, and installing, supporting, and maintaining LANs and/or WANs.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network; testing and analyzing network facilities, including network control software, routers, switches, lines, modems, adapters and servers
- Installing, supporting, and/or maintaining LANs and/or WANs; evaluating and recommending networking product and software upgrades
- Performing technical analyses of software, hardware and transmission facilities using various diagnostic tools in support of efficient network operations
- Monitoring data traffic and controls network resource performance to ensure high-quality transmission
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems related to network failure/integrity and usage of PC hardware and software.
- Using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solving complex problems; taking a new perspective using existing solutions
- Working independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acting as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Utilizing their knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others
- Acting as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solving complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercising judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacting a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; working within broad guidelines and policies
- Explaining complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; working to build consensus
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 or more years of relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.