The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking an Operations and Maintenance Manager. This position will be responsible for planning, managing, and execution for all aspects of facility operations and support for our Intel Community customer. Duties include general facility maintenance, manage/monitor construction/maintenance projects, management for power and HVAC; facility operation. You will have demonstrated Facilities operations and maintenance experience, well-developed professional skills and a proven track record of delivering results. Your ability to work collaboratively with a team of people from across multiple organizations and the company will be crucial for success
The Operations and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing construction operations to include:
- Lead teams and ensure operations and maintenance project completion within budget, schedule adhering to design documents and governance documents
- Work with all departments including Facilities, Operations & Maintenance, Transportation
- & Logistics, Engineering, Estimating, Scheduling, Procurement, Finance and Accounting to
- achieve an integrated team approach.
- Develop project acquisition strategies with the project team and subcontracting department.
- Develop logistics plans that allows contractors to complete their work in a coordinated,
- efficient manner.
- Coordinate and integrate the activities of all Project Team members and support functions.
- Establish priorities for the project staff based on client and project requirements.
- Manage the subcontract team to ensure compliance with the subcontract terms and
- conditions and performance baseline commitments.
- Review and approve all major purchase orders, change orders and contractor/vendor
- requisitions as prepared by the project staff.
- Establish regularly scheduled meetings to review the following: shop drawing preparation /
- approval, equipment/material lead times and required on-site dates, manpower projections,
- the project schedule, quality/performance issues.
- Review and approve all project forecasts, schedules, cost estimates, financial reports
- Working with vendors on maintenance agreement modifications and ensuring service is as requested by the customer
- Placing purchase requests using the Leidos supply chain team
- Tracking of purchase requests and sparing shipments
- Invoice submittal tracking by vendors to Leidos
- Assisting in system update estimates for vendor maintenance for customers new systems
- Coordinating with program RFC Coordinator on requirements for support on newly approved systems being added to program’s equipment list
- Participating in regular vendor tag up meetings with OEM vendor manager and task management
- Assisting the program logistics team on vendor support trainings and processes
- Working with OEM vendor manager on funding updates and tracking
- Participating in customer presentations and meetings, which may involve customer site visits
- Coordinating between vendors and site technicians on proper sparing inventory and replenishments
- Maintenance of unclassified program equipment list; adjusting as necessary per change requests
- Assisting in vendor support escalations
- Tracking of important dates from vendors such as End of Availability (EOA) and End of Support Life (EOSL) on program equipment to coordinate with OEM vendor manager
- Regular updates to vendor scorecards held within program’s SharePoint
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally, has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- 10 Years of solid diverse Facility Maintenance and Support Technical Background
- Requires deep understanding and prior work experience supporting facility management operations. Typically has mastery within a specific technical facility operations discipline/area or broad expertise across multiple related facility disciplines.
- Experience managing senior level engineers
- Facility Maintenance support to enterprise networks
- After Hours Maintenance Support as well as Emergency Support 24 x 7; must respond to all Emergency Events
- Experience using Automated or Computer aided Facility management tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, Word, and Project
- Experience in preparing statements of work and conducting facility surveys
- Experience in conducting research on specialized topics, determining conclusions, and presenting the results in a logical and concise manner
- Experience managing multiple projects and effectively executing project specific deliverables
- Strong management and communication skills
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized data gathering, and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- TS/SCI with Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- PMP certification
- Current Intel customer experience a plus
- Archibus software user capability
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- Experience using Project Management principles for managing construction projects.
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma principles and tools for process improvements.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.