At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Network Analyst Survey Technicians for a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, which may include McLean, Chantilly, and Springfield.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Logistics Analyst Asset Manager to provide support to a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Logistics Analyst Asset Manager will utilize their expanded knowledge and experience while acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. This may include:
- Determining support requirements including facilities, personnel, safety, and maintenance
- Directing and coordinating program activities designed to ensure effective and economic support
- Analyzing and evaluating design concepts to determine if concepts satisfy support requirements; studying the relative supportability of alternative concepts
- Determining logistic support sequences and time phasing
- Anticipating logistics problems related to operational area and environmental and human factors; determines contingency requirements and solutions; may design and conduct research or technical studies to support logistic functions
- Coordinating inbound and outbound logistical operations including inventory management, warehousing, and transportation to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products
- Controlling the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels
- Administering an effective system that meets the organization's inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods
- Building knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solving a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures
- Completing work with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Utilizing expanded conceptual knowledge in own area of expertise while developing additional skill sets
- Understanding key business drivers and using this understanding to accomplish own work
- Solving standard problems by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents
- Impacting quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explaining information to others in straightforward situations
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities but may require providing guidance to new associates
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2 or more years of relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.