The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking a Facilities Engineering Manager. This position will be responsible for planning, managing, and execution for all aspects of facility operations and support for our Intel Community customer. Duties include general facility maintenance, manage/monitor construction/maintenance projects, management for power and HVAC; facility operation and monitoring for SCADA, PLC's, Siemens, Tracer, LAN/WAN’s, and Building Access Security and Video surveillance management/control/ associated with Intel customer facilities and critical infrastructure. You will have demonstrated Facilities Engineering experience, well-developed professional skills and a proven track record of delivering results. Your ability to work collaboratively with a team of people from across multiple organizations and the company will be crucial for success
The Facilities Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing construction operations to include:
- Directs activities that have significant impact on the achievement of results associated with our Intel customer’s facilities and critical infrastructure. Work requires a high degree of responsibility for time and resources, and frequently influences organizational or operational decisions made by leadership.
- Problems and issues faced can be complex, may involve limited information, and have a direct impact on the delivery of Services. Conduct extensive investigation to understand the root cause of problems to ensure return to service of facility and systems with appropriate break/fix implementations. Problems are highly complex and typically involve multiple systems, projects, or maintenance vendors.
- Communicates with our Intel customer Program Management staff and has responsibility for communicating with diverse parties external to the organization with respect to Facility Operations. Negotiates and influences others to understand and accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Seeking Subject Mater Expert in the support and operational maintenance of a 24 x 7 x 365 operations facility. Successful candidate will have prior experience supporting all aspects of facility maintenance and will be responsible for the supporting the following maintenance responsibilities:
o After Hours Emergency Support Coverage – 24x7x365
o Required to respond to all after hours calls for Emergency Support
o Affect repairs/changes as necessary to mitigate situation
o Ensure facility remains in an Operable Condition
o General Facility Maintenance
o Perform routine Facility repairs in house
o Coordinate skilled repairs with support Maintenance vendors
o Facility Operations (Maintenance and Support)
o Lenel Security Systems (Door access controls) and Deployed Cameras
o Process facility changes through established Procedures and Approval Process
o Work Orders for Vendor Support
o Installation of IT/Automation/Facilities related cable infrastructure enhancements
o Installation of Automation Equipment Racks
o Coordinate daily support activities with On-Site Operations Director
o Other support duties as requested by the customer or assigned
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree in engineering with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally, has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Must be a Registered Professional Engineer in good standings in the United States
- 10 Years of solid diverse Facility Maintenance and Support Technical Background
- Requires deep understanding and prior work experience supporting facility management operations. Typically has mastery within a specific technical facility operations discipline/area or broad expertise across multiple related facility disciplines.
- Experience managing senior level engineers
- Facility Maintenance support to enterprise networks
- After Hours Maintenance Support as well as Emergency Support 24 x 7; must respond to all Emergency Events
- Experience using Automated or Computer aided Facility management tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, Word, and Project
- Experience in preparing statements of work and conducting facility surveys
- Experience in conducting research on specialized topics, determining conclusions, and presenting the results in a logical and concise manner
- Experience managing multiple projects and effectively executing project specific deliverables
- Strong management and communication skills
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized data gathering, and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- TS/SCI with Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- PMP certification
- Current Intel customer experience a plus
- Archibus software user capability
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- Experience using Project Management principles for managing construction projects.
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma principles and tools for process improvements.
- Experience using Lean Construction methodologies.
- Experience in conducting effective technical presentations to management and tactful coordination with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Builder software user capability
- Experience with SCADA, PLC's, Siemens, Tracer, LAN/WAN’s, and Building Access Security and Video surveillance
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.