The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking a Site Manager to support a large facility maintenance program management team. Communication and inspiration are key to guiding staff on site and engaging with multiple stakeholders. The Site Manager will be responsible for meeting contract work requirements, including scheduling of personnel, work supervision, and quality control for all tasks. The Site Manager will develop guidance for management of the program; recommend acquisition and execution strategies and then implement them; coordinate actions of a wide variety of agencies and stakeholders; and analyze program performance. This position maintains site operations with adaptable, resilient and smart facilities and infrastructure; within determined scope and cost; and executed in full compliance with all applicable safety, security and environmental laws and regulations. Lead a multi-discipline team in ways that promote both the client’s and Stanley Consultants’ culture. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner and in a high ops tempo environment. The candidate will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics, as well as have demonstrated experience in establishing a program and managing its progress. The candidate will ensure consistency across multiple construction efforts, recognize and relay any potential conflicts, identify potential issues amongst designers or prime contractors, and integrate multiple designs into a unified product.
The Site Manager will be responsible for managing construction operations to include:
- Plan, collaborate, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives employing industry standard program management techniques
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations for multiple teams
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
- Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
- Communicate and coordinate the resolution of all project related problems to the appropriate project Government lead
- Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
- Develop reporting and communicate status of project scope and objectives; schedules, project cost estimates and expenditures; status; deliverables; risk; and proposed way ahead to address project issues
- Conduct hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design and develop implementation plans
- Provide installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting project status
- Point of contact / accountable for all aspects of technical requirements and manages the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to operational activities, and is authorized to act on site-specific matters relating to the daily operation of the task order
- Acts as first-level supervisor for site employees. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally, has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- 10 Years of solid diverse management and Support Technical Background
- Requires deep understanding and prior work experience supporting facility management operations. Typically has mastery within a specific technical facility operations discipline/area or broad expertise across multiple related facility disciplines.
- Experience managing senior level engineers
- Facility support to enterprise networks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, Word, and Project
- Experience in preparing statements of work and conducting facility surveys
- Experience in conducting research on specialized topics, determining conclusions, and presenting the results in a logical and concise manner
- Experience managing multiple projects and effectively executing project specific deliverables
- Strong management and communication skills
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized data gathering, and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- TS/SCI with Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- PMP certification
- Current Intel customer experience a plus
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- Experience using Project Management principles for managing construction projects.
- Experience using Lean/Six Sigma principles and tools for process improvements.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.