The Defense Group at Leidos has an immediate career opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst, Lead to provide program finance support for the multiple programs. The Program Finance Analyst, Lead is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Individuals in this role have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations. Individual will work directly with the program manager to help define the program's goals; create and maintain a program's budget, schedule and prepare EAC. They will prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
- Ownership of monthly closing process, validating awards/bookings, backlog, revenue & op income for each program you support
- Variance analysis and reporting of actual program financial performance against AOP and quarterly forecast
- Accountable for program billing (in coordination with Leidos Billing Team), cash collection, analysis and clearing of unbilled receivables
- Responsible and accountable for program financial forecast including development and overall management of program EAC
- Program start-up and maintenance – ensure project setup process is executed correctly
- Analyzes contract actuals for accuracy, identifies errors, ensures errors are corrected timely
- Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
- Responsible for program financial customer deliverables (CDRLs)
- Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational level
- BA degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player - able to jump in where needed attitude
- Experience with costpoint, cognos, Oracle Analytics, PowerBI and other Leidos financial systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.