At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge? The Defense Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Logistics Management Analyst for the GSMO program supporting the Defense Information Systems Agency.
Responsible for planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties include controlling the flow of goods, services, and information between the point of origin through customer placement to meet customer requirements as well as ensure the execution and improvement of standard logistic processes. Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or processes within assigned area to include but not limited to receiving/inventorying/stocking/packing/shipping. Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
The Logistics Management Analyst is responsible for supporting logistics efforts such as supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering deliverables such as ad hoc reports and CDRL’s for the GSMO Program which include maintaining the health of the following programs/reports:
- Sustainment Engineering
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Providing recommendations for updating parts list to include on hand sparing and sparing analysis with trending analysis
Other duties may include:
- Identify repair sources (new or current vendors) and initiate RMA’s on failed equipment repairs for DISA’s Timing network equipment and for equipment not covered by VMA.
- Work with FSEs and the MDC staff to assess DISN Timing equipment maintenance requirements
- Provide Logistics status inputs for weekly TN06 timing related meetings.
- Provide information identifying equipment end of life and technical refresh priorities.
- Be responsible for meeting cost savings targets
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience with Logistics or Product Support Management, or Master’s degree and two (2) years of experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience supporting a team to solve problems that are unclear and require a thorough understanding of program requirements and resources.
- Strong understanding of performance-based logistics metrics, reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting, provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.