The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a strong Project Financial Analyst, Lead. The successful candidate will report to the F&BO NMCI Operations Manager in support of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract managing EAC and helping drive innovation for the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) Domain.
The SMIT contract will provide secure end-to-end Information Technology (IT) services to more than 400,000 hardware devices and 600,000+ users at over 1,600 Continental United States (CONUS) sites and over 82 OCONUS site across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East; constituting one of the largest combined networks in the world.
This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions.
- Responsibilities include EAC management, budgeting, forecasting, managing subcontractor hours, costs, and funding needs, as well as analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
- Help Program Managers identify programmatic risk and opportunities that will impact program financials while recommending cost reductions and ways to mitigating risk.
- The candidate will work closely with technical leads to build and maintain EACs, complete cost/staffing analyses, and aggregate data for Project level views.
- The position also supports Project invoicing, reporting, and funding deliverables as well as Financial Planning and Analysis activities.
- The selected candidate will work closely with the Project team in support of Project reviews & presentations and will have extensive interaction with both internal and external Customers/stakeholders.
- The position requires strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor, and implement policies, practices, and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team.
- In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities
- Candidate will help drive innovation and automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years of professional experience; or 2-6 years of prior relevant experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Comprehensive Project Finance experience; familiar with multiple contract types
- Must have good communication skills written and verbal
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong Microsoft excel experience and government contracting experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Contract Setup Processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power Query
- Business Case Experience
- Integrated cost/Schedule analysis experience
- Experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.