Leidos is seeking a Technical Solutions Analyst to work remotely supporting the Veteran Affairs Electronic Health Records Modernization (VA EHRM) contract. The VA EHRM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Veteran Affairs. Leidos is seeking candidates for the support analyst team to support a number of positions to assist with Tier/level 3 solution-related services, application maintenance and resolving complex application issues for the VA EHRM system.
- Perform solution-related service request investigation, incident resolution, and application maintenance.
- Perform troubleshooting investigations reviewing front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally.
- Perform troubleshooting investigations via backend methods by capturing log files, querying tables, updating database fields, and updating/cycling servers.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Document notes, activities, resolutions, and other knowledge articles throughout the lifecycle of an investigation.
- Prioritize work based on severity and urgency balancing client and business needs.
- Collaborate among and across teams to ensure issues are addressed by the appropriate individuals.
- Manage a backlog and communicate/investigate issues resolution daily.
- Utilize knowledge base articles and solution content to aid in investigation.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with current and active ADP2/IT2 Public Trust clearance. Federal Government requirement.
- Solution knowledge and troubleshooting skills are keys to success.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and keen on process adherence.
- Ability to interact and assist customer team members, at a variety of levels and technical capabilities, including high levels of management, executive and military leadership.
- Must be able to learn quickly, work independently, be detail-oriented, and excellent time management skills.
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Must have the ability to own a technical task and work it to completion.
- Extensive hands-on experience in an operations support role.
- Tier III experience troubleshooting user issues and gathering information to support resolution.
- Experience with ticket management tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy etc.
- Current VA Public Trust Clearance
- Intermediate experience with large-scale, complex enterprise system of systems integration and deployment
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium
- Experience with Cerner workflows
- Experience with ITIL
- Detailed understanding/troubleshooting/workflow in one or more of the below specific areas:
- Lab (including Blood Bank, Infection Control)
- Post Discharge (CPA)
- PowerChart Ambulatory
- Preferred experience with Third Parties:
- Hillrom ECG carts, Hillrom stress carts, Hillrom Holter carts, Hillrom stress/holter servers, GE Gateway/MUSE,GE ECG Carts, Phillips ECG carts, GE Echo carts, Phillips Echo carts, GE Cathlab
- Devices, Phillips CAthlab Devices, Siemens CathLab Devices, Hillrom EliLink service, Ascend report system, Siemens Syngo report system, Merge Hemo Dynamic System, Sensis Hemo Dynamic System, TomTec DICOM viewer , Invia Measurement Tools, 4DM Nuclear Tools and Hyland PacsGear
- Charge Services
- Discern Rules
- Emergency Medicine Systems
- Physician Documentation
- Point of Care
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.