Leidos is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst to work remotely supporting the Veteran Affairs Electronic Health Records Modernization (VA EHRM) contract. The VA EHRM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Veteran Affairs. Leidos is seeking candidates for the support analyst team to support a number of positions to assist with configuration, changes and resolving complex technical issues for the VA EHRM system.
- Make configuration changes in production and non-production environments for clients.
- Follow configuration work plans to configure solution functionality and components in production and non-production environments.
- Gather requirements and determine scope of work to appropriately estimate delivery effort and delivery timeframes.
- Apply change management processes throughout service request life cycle.
- Troubleshoot and validate configurations to ensure successful implementation in client domains.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate the impact of changes within client environments and, with support, make recommendations in accordance with Cerner standards.
- Identify potential integration points and cross-solution builds.
- Manage a backlog and communicate/investigate issues.
- Bachelor of Science degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with current and active ADP2/IT2 Public Trust clearance. Federal Government requirement.
- Solution and workflow knowledge.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and keen on process adherence.
- Ability to interact and assist customer team members, at a variety of levels and technical capabilities, including high levels of management, executive and military leadership.
- Must be able to learn quickly, work independently, be detail-oriented, and excellent time management skills.
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Must have the ability to own a technical task and work it to completion.
- Extensive hands-on experience in an operations support role.
- Tier III experience troubleshooting user issues and gathering information to support resolution and configuration changes to prod and non-prod environments.
- Experience with ticket management tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy etc.
- Current VA Public Trust Clearance.
- Intermediate experience with large-scale, complex enterprise system, systems integration, and deployment.
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium.
- Experience with Cerner workflows.
- Experience with ITIL.
- Detailed understanding/troubleshooting/workflow in one or more of the below specific areas:
- Lab (including Blood Bank, Infection Control)
- Post Discharge (CPA)
- PowerChart Ambulatory
- Charge Services
- Direct Care
- Discern Rules
- Emergency Medicine Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.