Leidos's Intel Group has an opening for a Deputy Task Lead supporting an IC contract in McLean, VA. This position requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. The Deputy will support the DII Lead and Program Management Office (PMO) to lead 250+ employees and manage project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, and project team management. The Deputy will ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost. The Deputy will monitor performance and recommend improvements. Working with the PMO, the Deputy will resolve technical and non-technical problems. The Deputy will oversee, and coordinate work performed by multiple subcontractors. The Deputy will provide timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors and management.
The Deputy may be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Provide extensive administrative support to the PMO and produce program deliverables to meet internal and external requirements
- Participate in interviews and develop selection criteria for incoming employees
- Plan, conduct, and document stakeholder meetings
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for customer stakeholders
- Guide and mentor Team Leads
- Serve as a backup for the DII Task Lead
- Support the PMO in ad hoc taskings and requirements
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline + a minimum of 10 years of experience in progressively more complex roles as a Team Lead or Manager
- Experience working within the IC
- PMP or equivalent certification is desired
- Advanced degree in related discipline
- Knowledge of commonly used customer analytical tools and databases
- Experience utilizing information in support of US Government screening & vetting and watch listing efforts
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead multiple teams is required
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.