The NEST SLA Manager is accountable to ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) are delivered according to specifications / guideline. The Service Level Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability for the success of the Service Level Management (SLM) process. Responsible for driving SLA Operations on focused with Contractual agreement and as per agreed contract defined SLA.
The SLA Manager will work to continually improve the reporting & ratification process. Transparency & visibility of service level performance to the NEST Management/Leadership team is critical. The SLA Manager manages the weekly and monthly SLA meeting with Program service owners and Center Operations Managers. SLA Manager will facilitate success and achievement on all agreed KPI Target’s.
Reporting to the NEST Deputy Program Manager, the SLA Manager interfaces with internal and Government stakeholders. This includes conducting frequent oral and written presentations to executive level leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Data Calls for NEST performance as requested/required
- Support Quality Assurance
- Provide performance data as requested for proposal development (Past Performance, etc.)
- Provide monthly metric performance during Executive Programmatic Briefing and EUSO PMR Review
- Track and provide SLA performance based on ATO objectives at monthly PMR and roll-up for CY as requested/required
- Lead Weekly Service Level Agreement Meetings with NEST PWS Owners, Operation Managers, Service Delivery Leads and Queue Managers
- Review critical failures and targeted improvement opportunities
- Development of Dashboards and Reporting
- Identify, report, track and update SLA Performance Risks
- Monitor and track SLA Exclusions
- Provide mid/monthly trending and analysis of SLA performance by center to NEST Leadership/Team
- Support NEST Tiger Team Initiatives
- Provide daily coaching as needed to center COM/SDL/QMs
- Support tool development and continuous improvements
- Functional Testing
- Monitoring of data (comparison of SNOW SLA Performance reporting and SeeIT Performance reporting)
- Submit Change Requests (CRs) to ensure or improve SLA performance
- Input monthly manual SLAs in CLOCs
- Knowledge of ITIL-based ticket management and IT support best practices
- Experience successfully leading an operational team in support of IT performance metrics
- Knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM tool, reporting, and data analytics
- Ability to present complex metrics and trends to executive-level leadership as well as line-level operational leaders
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.