UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams to address some of the most complex problems in defense. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The PMO/Project Manager is based on site and is a key team member to enable the smooth running of the Leidos DCSB Program. This is a busy office based role, on a customer site in Adelphi, MD. There may also be some flexibility in working hours. Training will be provided where necessary on any Leidos proprietary tools and processes.
PMO/Operations areas of responsibility include:
• Maintain strong communication with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Sub-Contractors, and new hires throughout the onboarding process.
• Act as a first point of contact for new hires, formally welcoming them to the organization upon offer acceptance, using various communication methods, including email, telephone, and text where appropriate.
• Work one on one with new hires to ensure accurate completion of all onboarding documentation. Ensure new hires complete all mandatory initial training.
• Provide login credentials and confirm all new hires have ability to access organization’s computer resources.
• Manage and report on all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) issued and shipped to new hires and assist in equipment replacement as well as equipment returns in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with and cultivate strong relationships with both onsite and remote staff to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
• Liaise with Security regarding renewal of site pass/issue of new pass for Leidos Contract Team
• Perform ad hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Leidos business requirements
• Oversee PMO support functions to ensure smooth running to support operations
• Attend weekly meetings associated Onboarding and Training.
• Manage other Onboarding/Offboarding duties as assigned.
• Perform additional projects as assigned.
These are the required qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree and 2+ years prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must hold an active DOD Secret clearance or be eligible to obtain prior to start. Leidos is able to process clearance; individuals may start once Interim Secret is granted.
Personal Skills & Qualities
• Must be able to demonstrate organization skills
• Must have experience in communicating with people at all levels, with a friendly and approachable manner
• PC skills - MS Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Must be confident to engage in person and over the phone, with internal colleagues and external stakeholders
• Ability to multitask and work across multiple platforms
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.