The Leidos CIO Services Customer and User Engagement (CUE) team is seeking an experienced Organizational Change Management (OCM) Analyst. The selected candidate will work with the OCM Team Lead and other team members on multiple projects applying OCM processes and tools to support adoption of IT changes within Leidos.
TEAM AND MISSION
The CUE team is an internal-facing team that provides organizational change management, training, user experience, communications, and documentation support for all facets of IT to Leidos’ 40,000 employees.
We are a creative and hardworking team, guiding our fellow employees through the ever-changing IT and cybersecurity landscape. We prepare employees for new technologies through communications and training, provide and update information about existing technologies, and improve interfaces and processes so that they can focus on their business objectives.
- You will report to the Organizational Change Management Lead and will work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers, executives, and engineers to manage change for other Leidos employees and help transform Leidos CIO Services and Corporate Information Security to a user-centric IT model.
- You will work as an individual contributor on the team and coordinate OCM activities including stakeholder management, communications, and training material development and delivery. You are familiar with OCM methodologies and can develop and execute OCM strategies, communications, and plans. You are comfortable with IT, cybersecurity, applications, infrastructure, and mobile devices.
If you are passionate about organizational change management and helping your fellow employees adapt to change, we have the role for you!
- Conduct change impact analyses, assess change readiness, identify key stakeholders, and design, develop, deliver, and manage communications and training to help prepare employees for upcoming changes
- Develop project communications including formal communications plans, execute project communications with internal and external users, coordinate changes with sponsors, change agents and targets, and lead change agent networks
- Conduct training needs analyses, plan and develop training materials including job aids, instructor-led training, system demos, and videos
- Support operational communications to end users such as planned and emergency changes including upgrades and outages
- Enhance the reputation of CIO Services and Corporate Information Security within Leidos by improving the quality of services and the way that employees interact with and use IT
- Develop and publish IT-related content on the Leidos intranet
- Establish metrics for measuring the success of change initiatives
- You are a critical thinker and a self-starter, who can jump in and identify problems and corresponding solutions without explicit instructions, and can find creative ways to solve problems.
- You are a team player who can work well with individuals from all levels of an organization, and can win over stakeholders.
- You maintain a positive attitude and are a standout colleague. A keen eye for details and a strong aptitude and interest in writing and following established style guides and processes is required.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience working on organizational change management on IT projects
- Experience in executive communications and organizational support, including experience liaising with high-level customers and stakeholders
- Experience planning and executing internal and external communications
- Advanced writer and editor
- Experience developing change management plans, executing plans, and measuring success of plans
- Understanding change management methodologies
- Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into user-friendly communications
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against a deadline
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
- Change Management Certification (i.e., PROSCI)
- Cybersecurity knowledge/experience
- OCM experience with large system implementations and/or cultural transformations
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.