The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a ServiceNow Project Lead for the Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
The ServiceNow Project Lead will be responsible for the leading and managing the migration of legacy telecom tools into the ServiceNow Telecom Service Management Solution. The project lead will have current hands-on working knowledge of ServiceNow, to include implementation experience within an Agile framework and will need to be able to lead best practices with both internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a background of successfully collaborating with customers and customer stakeholders.
The ServiceNow Project Lead will work in a collaborative and innovative culture in an effort to provide our customers with the best possible solutions that meet their strategic goals.
- Lead the migration of legacy telecom systems to ServiceNow Telecom Service Management (TSM) hosted in an AWS cloud environment
- Lead, plan, and support requirements gathering, gap analysis, business process re-engineering, and data mapping with key customer stakeholders
- Lead integration meetings with the technical staff (development, configuration management, test and operations) to develop project plan, coordinate deployment requirements, and support the program managers to communicate key plans to the customer and operators.
- Support the systems integration and test team with the migration and deployment of legacy system to the cloud.
- Collaborate the release planning/configuration and test leads to ensure critical processes are in place, communicated and trained to increase cross-team efficiencies and implement any process improvements.
- Identify risks and mitigations, support issue resolution and verify effectiveness of corrective actions
- Support DevSecOps Engineering processes for phased and incremental deliveries
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customers while developing a deep understanding of their priorities
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of prior relevant ServiceNow experience
- U.S. Citizenship required with a Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated current working knowledge of ServiceNow products
- 6+ years with leading high tempo technical teams and demonstrated multi-team management skills, decision making, communication and time management.
- Experience formulating a technical strategy
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology working expertise and/or certifications
- Knowledge of DevSecOps processes
- Knowledge of Engineering and Management Processes (e.g. ITIL, PMP)
- Knowledge of Federal and DoD industry/government best practices
- Experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Ability to collaborate with Program Management and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Agile, ITIL and PMP Certifications
- AWS Cloud Certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow Telecom products
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.