QTC, a Leidos company, is seeking a Network Engineer Manager to partner with technology and business leaders in developing networking and telecommunication systems. This manager will also implement, maintain overall IT Networks and support the networking component of QTC application platform.
Remote opportunities are available with a preference for candidates located near San Dimas, CA; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; and Philadelphia, PA.
At QTC, the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services, we are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
We offer meaningful and engaging careers to support you and your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance, and we are proud to provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains the best talent:
- We help Veterans every day!
- Competitive compensation and annual bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- A 50% company match of your pre- and post-tax contributions up to 6% of your salary, including immediate vesting of company contributions
- Generous paid time off (minimum of 14 days/year), as well as 9 paid holidays
- Access to flexible benefits, including health and wellness programs, long and short term disability, an employee assistance program, employee referral bonuses, credit union access and flexible spending accounts
- An inclusive and ethical work place
In this rewarding role, you will:
- Oversee and be responsible for the IT network architecture at QTC
- Perform day-to-day mentoring and management of the IT Network team members
- Coordinate with external vendors/contractors to meet organizational goals
- Develop, maintain, and administer network operational and administrative procedures and standards to meet or exceed defined Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Ensure network infrastructure compliance with regulatory requirements related to SOX, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, PII and other QTC/Leidos audits
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 9 or more years previous Network engineering experience
- 4 or more years of supervisory/managerial experience
- Experience with enterprise-wide security, NIST and HIPAA compliance and working closely with internal and external system auditors
- Following certifications are strongly preferred or ability to obtain: Security+CE, CASP+CE, CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CCISO
- Advance Technical Certifications strongly preferred (e.g. CCNP, MCSE, CISSP).
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.