At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Cybersecurity personnel for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to management and analysis of cybersecurity policy and operations.
Primary Responsibilities: Cybersecurity
- Turning cybersecurity needs and capabilities into requirements and detailed technical solutions.
- Analyzing cybersecurity best practices in order to identify gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Developing and publishing baseline security requirements for common enterprise services to ensure capabilities are in compliance with cybersecurity directives and policies.
- Conducting critical path analysis, risk analysis, and task dependency analysis.
- Developing security requirements and constraints to provide input to foundational technical documents, including program architectural artifacts, business cases, and concept of operations.
- Developing assessment criteria (metrics, measures, key performance indicators) for security requirements and implementation guidance.
- Coordinating involvement in cybersecurity exercises.
- Participating in external cybersecurity related governance, policy, and standards bodies.
- Evaluating existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience in Cybersecurity, position level based on experience in the technical area.
- Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology is desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to consistently provide high-quality products that are concise, thorough and accurate.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities.
- BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Final level will be determined upon the skills, education, and experience of selected candidate.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.