At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Counterintelligence personnel for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to management and analysis of counterintelligence policy and operations.
Primary Responsibilities: Counterintelligence
Leverage counterintelligence (CI) expertise and oversight in support of client operations. Conduct complete assessments of complex operations using a broad range of research methods and tools to identify CI issues and security vulnerabilities, including vulnerabilities associated with the use of technology, to enhance the integrity of client operations. Find proactive solutions to difficult operational CI issues and maintain knowledge of broader IC and CI issues and CI environments. Recommend networks and applications and technology requiring User Activity Monitoring. Develop and prepare CI program documentation. Help manage and maintain CI requirements.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with CI functional areas, vetting technologies and capabilities, analytic tools, and communications processes used in client operations
- Experience with overseeing or conducting offensive and defensive operations and due diligence, analyzing operations, recognizing vulnerabilities and threats, and providing solutions to enhance the security of a case or program
- Experience with conducting assessments of complex operations using multiple research methods and tools to identify CI issues and security vulnerabilities, including vulnerabilities associated with the use of technology, to enhance the integrity of client operations
- Knowledge of CI concepts and principles necessary to plan and conduct a range of CI support to operations and platforms
- Ability to convey appropriate vetting options and tailored CI requirements to improve operational security of ongoing cases
- BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Final level will be determined upon the skills, education, and experience of selected candidate.
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 1 year working with or in the IC
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 3 year working with or in the IC
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical requirement
- Min 5 year working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.