Electronic Warfare (EW) is a growing enterprise - protecting the warfighter and our national security against ever-adapting threats. Due to continued growth and customer demand, the Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) at Leidos (in Arlington, VA or San Diego, CA) currently has an opening for a Electrical Engineer Technical Lead. You will lead the research, design, and development of advanced electrical equipment and systems.
Regular tasks will include a mix of the following:
• Provides technical advice/input that impact strategic client outputs and Leidos business results.
• Serve as Technical Lead on complex multi-disciplinary proposals.
• Ability to apply knowledge of signal processing algorithms to multi disiplanary to team better meet customer requirement
• Team leadership with a focus on hardware engineering
• Product Team Lead for requirements development, and architecture, design integration and test
• Leadership of the team to interface between signal process algorithgs and firmware implementations
• Product team lead responsible for dev requirements and architecture
• Team leadership for design integration and test
• Managment and leadership of a multi disiplanary cross functional technical team
• Technical leadership for multiple programs concurrently
• Ability to lead milestone reviews such PDR, CDR, and TRR
• Responsible for communications to the customer and managing relationship with technical customer counterparts
• BS degree and 12 years or Masters with 10+ years prior relevant experience
• Must be U.S. Citizen and an active Secret clearance with ability to receive TS//SCI
• Demonstrated leadership of complex multi-disciplinary technical teams and/or projects
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication
• Experience working in EW, SIGINT and/or radar fields as a subject matter expert
• Doctoral degree
• Business Development and Capture experience (e.g., Proposals, white papers etc.)
• Experience working in a Research and Development (R&D) environment
• Active TS or TS//SCI clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.