Leidos is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). The HRBP will report to the Director, Human Resources for the Energy, Infrastructure & Automation Operation (EIA). This position is 100% REMOTE, but ideally, candidate would be within driving distance to one of our major locations (Orlando, FL; Denver, CO, Chicago, IL; Framingham, MA, Charlotte, NC).
The HRBP will partner with their client group to deliver talent needs and drive organizational performance. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose and address business objectives. The incumbent in the role can expect to partner with their client groups on both internal HR needs as well as initiatives related to the mission of the client’s own functional service delivery to the enterprise.
Areas of focus and support to the client can/will include:
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Talent Development
- Performance Management
- Total Rewards, to include general and executive compensation
- Culture, Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
The Energy, Infrastructure, and Automation (EIA) operation possesses core competencies in power grid engineering and design; grid modernization; utility planning and consulting; energy management and efficiency; technical and financial consulting; process controls, industrial automation, tooling, and virtual commissioning; technology-enabled innovation and software and application development; and IT-OT integration. EIA serves utilities, independent power producers, investment and lending communities, regulators, state and federal agencies, and major manufacturers, among other clients. EIA is composed of five divisions, plus the Energy Infrastructure Innovation Team:
- Energy and Infrastructure Consulting
- Industrial Transformation Solutions
- Power Delivery Solutions
- Technology & Digital Transformation Solutions
- Will diagnose business needs and will implement solutions to continually improve organizational performance.
- Will serve as a liaison between HR centers of expertise (COE’s) and client groups and will assist with implementation of initiatives and projects initiated by the enterprise.
- Will leverage support from the COE’s in the HR service delivery to their client group.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field) with minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Broad HR expertise, strong business acumen, and be able to think big-picture and be resourceful in creating solutions.
- Must have demonstrated experience with coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships to influence decisions.
- Experience supporting a geographically dispersed workforce within and outside of the US and working with management of all levels, to include first-level supervisors all the way through to senior-level management.
- Must be a team-player and be willing to be hands-on with tactical duties with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making and have demonstrated experience leading and driving change within client groups
- Must possess good project management and organizational skills and have a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written with a professional demeanor and have strong consultative skills.
- Previous experience supporting proposal and capture activities
- Willingness to travel as needed
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.