Are you interested in improving and shaping the delivery of IT projects industry? Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago. Leidos is looking for an experienced, motivated Intelligent Automation Lead in The Woodlands, TX to develop and deliver automated processes at an Investor-Owned Utility customer. at an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The successful candidate will translate moderately complex and varied business needs into business process automation application requirements. This candidate must be able to develop an automation project end-to-end and ensure delivery within the given timeline.
Location: Role may be remote, however preference will be given to candidates in The Woodlands, TX, New Orleans, LA, or Little Rock, AR, as this is where the client sites are.
- Assesses process needs for RPA, delivering innovative automations, automation analysis, solution design, and automation development and deployment.
- Works closely with Business Analysts to understand defined processes to be automated.
- Designs RPA solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configures new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation.
- Problem-solves issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provides timely responses and solutions as required.
- Completes development, testing and leveraging of RPA processes, including periodic validations with process owners, and end-to-end business validation upon completion of development effort.
- Troubleshoots and corrects RPA related technical issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience with an RPA tool, preferably Automation Anywhere and Automation 360.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Automate a plus
- Automation Anywhere certification a plus.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple responsibilities and projects to successful completion
- Utility experience is preferred
Program Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.