Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) System Administrators with web development experience for a position located at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
The System Administrator will support the development, integration and administration of web portals resident on multiple classified secure domains to track and collaborate on US Air Force (USAF) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Create and manage custom workflows (encompassing filters, dashboards, automations, etc.) and web pages; collaborate with internal / external USAF unit and Intelligence Community (IC) personnel necessary to accomplish network account assignments, accesses and resolution of trouble calls.
- Develop user-training materials; and facilitate remote, classroom and over-the-shoulder training.
- Assist in the creation of short- and long-term strategies for data maintenance and upgrades.
- Maintain, adhere and continuously improve MS SharePoint and Jira/Confluence capabilities in compliance with Enterprise Process Management System (EPMS) business practices.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for openings as they arise within the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related technical discipline and 6 years of experience OR a AAS and 10 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- Must have Four (4) years of system administration or web development experience OR a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in related technical disciplines.
- Must have familiarity with MS SharePoint and/or Jira Confluence and be able to independently post, retrieve, customize and search for products. Previous MS SharePoint and Jira / Confluence development experience is highly desired but not required.
- Possess demonstrated / effective oral and written communication skills to perform these duties.
- Applicants with current DoD 8570 certification
- Familiarity / practical experience with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) operating systems, ISR domains, open source intelligence and all source analysis is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.