The Civil Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Mobile Device Deployment Coordinator to work on site at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NASA NEST mission. In this mission we support NASA’s end user compute, mobile, and print requirements across the agency. This opportunity would support the launching of an agency wide virtual storefront to support mobile device deployments. The candidate would be in charge of coordinating all aspects of remote deployments and refreshes of mobile devices including the stock management, logistics, and remote support of the end user during deployment.
• Serves as the lead for the Mobile Virtual Storefront
• Creates and manages the mobile device deployment schedule across the agency
• Develops and maintains best practices and procedures for the Mobile Virtual Storefront, using industry best practices.
• Assists in training and coordination of mobile techs across multiple sites
• Manages forecast and stock levels on mobile devices and accessories
• Oversees logistics of devices to end users and Centers
• Develops analytical reports and communicates to program management and customer on status of deliverables and stock levels
• Facilitates virtual deployment appointments for multiple end user customers at one time
• At least 5 years of experience in deploying/supporting mobile technology
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Teams
• The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, verbal/written communication, team player, and operate independently
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently
• Experience with deploying hardware assets to remote users
• Past experience with stock management
• Experience working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) firms
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.