The Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group is seeking a Project Manager to support our N2NOMS program in Colorado Springs, CO. Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Project Manager will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. This position will report directly to the Projects Team Lead.
What will you do in this role?
• Direct and coordinate team activities to manage and implement Information Technology projects from initiation to final operational stage.
• Lead planning efforts and development of all project documentation, including design plans, deployment plans, schedules and test plans.
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues. Undertake status review meetings among project team members and the Govt customer.
• Analyze project progress/costs and facilitate the development of recommended alternatives.
• Lead teams during project execution activities, ensure the project stays on schedule, resolve issues as they arise, and brief the customer on activities related to the project.
• Ensure integration with the O&M team and facilitate transition to sustainment upon project completion.
• Coordinate and conduct systems testing to validate functionality and to obtain customer acceptance.
• Control project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
These are the required qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Current PMP certification or ability to obtain within 90 days of start.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Highly motivated, proactive, organized and able to manage concurrent projects.
• Candidate must possess excellent leadership and time management skills.
• Solid ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
These are the preferred qualifications:
• Degree in business, computer science or IT related field.
• Understanding of networks, systems, virtual applications and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments.
• ITIL Foundations Certification.
• Familiarity with NORAD/USNORTHCOM missions and DOD regulations and directives.
Target Salary: $89,000.00
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.