Leidos Intelligence Group seeks an Information Technology (IT) Program Manager (PM) for the coordination, planning, implementation, and execution of medium complexity IT projects in a fast-paced office environment. The Sponsor maintains a backlog of over one hundred IT related requirements supporting multiple customers. The work would be performed within a team environment supporting multiple stakeholders at the Sponsor’s location. The IT Program Manager will report on project status, mitigate overall project risks, assist in the definition of project scope, and manage expectations of stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, meet budgetary objectives, and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis. The IT Program Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders on multiple simultaneous projects, oversee all client communication as it applies to the project, create project documentation based on pre-existing templates, and update project status weekly and review with relevant stakeholders. They will also deliver assigned projects on-time, within scope and within budget; assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, for Sponsor consideration; and identify project risks and issues throughout the life of the project. They will be expected to mitigate overall project risk through conflict and issue resolution with the project team, keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies; report on project success criteria, results, metrics, tests, and deployment management activities; and provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-platform projects in an IT field.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with project customers to communicate milestones, progress, barriers, risks, and updates.
- Demonstrated experience identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing program plans, resource requirements and schedules to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile/Safe framework.
- Demonstrated experience with project management to include project management processes and project management life cycle and control gates.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to accomplish varying objectives by prioritizing tasks and resolving risks and barriers.
- Demonstrated experience implementing streamlined processes and procedures for established programs.
- Demonstrated experience with technical integration projects requiring technical depth and skills.
- Demonstrated experience using ServiceNow Portfolio Project Management Suite (PPMS).
- PMP certification.
- Experience using ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, and Agile/Safe.
- Experience in financial management of software development projects.
- Experience identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Experience with oral and written communication skills to communicate information and ideas in a manner that is understandable, responsive, and customer-focused.
- Experience identifying and implementing process efficiencies.
- Experience solving complex problems or issues with new solutions.
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.