Leidos has a challenging and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Logistician/Lifecycle Support Specialist to join our team supporting a nationally significant and fast-paced program that uses Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology. This contract is a multi-year, Leidos-led prime contract providing system engineering, development, test, integration, and operational support focused on injecting new technology and adding advanced capabilities while continuing to support an on-going mission and operational system.
The selected individual will track and help with the management of equipment and software license information for a large, complex hardware/software system consisting of multiple geographically distributed and diverse configurations within a multifaceted network environment. She/he will work closely with Infrastructure Teams, System Test, System Administration, Integration Engineers, and Software Engineers to support configuration and help with the tracking of hardware and software statuses across the program. The selected candidate will be responsible for generation and revision of a Lifecycle Support Plan in conjunction with major releases. In addition, the selected individual will assist with Configuration Management/collaboration tool administration, facilitate continuous process improvement, and create and maintain documentation as required.
The selected candidate will be responsible for various lifecycle and data management tasks, including but not limited to: tracking/generating software licenses, tracking hardware assets, researching/tracking End of Life (EOL) and End of Sale (EOS) for said software, downloading software and documentation from vendor sites, and providing customer support to program software developers, test engineers, system engineers, and system administrators regarding hardware/software/license support tickets and asset tracking. She/he will assess data management needs on a continuous basis and will be relied upon for timely and accurately updating and maintaining important program documentation and databases. She/he will work with team members to create, update, and implement processes for hardware and software tracking, and will create and maintain detailed asset reports and metrics for program management.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of logistics, quality control, data management, hardware/software management, or related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Must have experience tracking and maintaining hardware assets and/or software licenses.
- Must have direct, hands-on experience providing Logistics and/or Hardware/software support for a large, fast-paced program/organization with a vast and diverse customer base.
- Must have experience working with and/or managing software media and maintaining IT assets.
- Must have experience providing a wide variety of Logistics, IT, Quality Management and/or Configuration Management services and support.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle time-sensitive tasking across multiple facets of configuration and change management.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of independently and effectively planning and prioritizing personal tasking.
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent people skills required for interfacing easily and effectively with various teams and personalities.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- System Administration experience or hands-on experience with hardware and software maintenance.
- Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, and/or Audit experience, particularly on a large system.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.