Leidos has a career opening for a Midnight Shift Supervisor at Hill AFB, UT (Ogden, UT).
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
- Manage contractor support staff for the DISA-provided services in our 24x7 Global Network Support Center (GNSC) for the customer Network Operations Support center.
- Manage and assign workload based on priorities and skillset of staff
- Work closely with the other functional managers to ensure cross functional processes and procedures are monitored and adhered to.
- Provide situational awareness to government customer on a variety of technology based issues impacted the DoD networking systems and ensures GSMO leadership is aware of highly visible network outages.
- Ensure efficiency by identifying areas of improvement and recommending procedural changes that enables the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective. .Mitigate risks by ensuring staff meet and exceed contractual requirements by directly interacting with operations team.
- Assign tasks to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing contract performance identified by the customer.
- Assist in providing direct technical support to government customer.
- Interviewing and hiring of candidates (Leidos and partner companies).
- Ensure staff members are trained according to skills needed to perform networking functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 4-8 yrs. of overall related experience; Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Prior experience managing diverse staff
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Evening SHIFT
- ITIL certification.
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.