The Civil Group for the NISC IV program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Civil Engineer to work in our Ft. Worth office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the National Airspace System Integration Support (NISC) mission. In this mission we provide subject matter expertise to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) throughout the Central Service Area.
Duties include the following:
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off airport grounds.
- Responsible for the design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the construction oversight and review of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication centers, access roads
- Responsible for the maintenance of FAA buildings, roads, taxiways, equipment shelters and other FAA equipment locations.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering.
- 2 - 4 years of related work experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications (Would give the candidate an advantage but are not required)
- Prior FAA experience desired.
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.