The successful candidate will support our customer’s mission by thoroughly testing and verifying a variety of Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IdAM) functionalities and enhancements.
- Conduct functional test and regression testing of fixes for defects found in the Integration, Test, and Classified environments
- Provide sign off of development user stories in the Integration environment
- Analyze and research Development Epics and User Stories for test scenarios and test procedure updates
- Test SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI
- Update and maintain SoapUI projects which are used for testing
- Conduct system integration and spot regression testing in the Integration environment
- Create, update, and review detailed manual test procedures which are delivered to the customer
- Work with developers and other members of the test team to develop the test procedure updates
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) procedures
- Ensure FAT procedures are Engineering Review Board (ERB) approved
- Perform FAT dry-runs and ensure FAT readiness
- Execute regression testing in the test environment and in the Customer’s Classified environment
- Conduct FAT and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), executing and demonstrating test procedures in the Customer’s Classified environment and in front of Customer witnesses
- Assist developer and deployment teams with troubleshooting and analyzing issues as they arise
- Work with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Maintain close collaboration with System Engineers to verify system functionality against requirements
- Update and review the Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM)
- Maintain Test Team’s knowledge sharing dashboard in Confluence including, but not limited to:
- How to instructions
- Troubleshooting information
- Processes, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Ensure testing scripts and projects are updated and maintained in the Test Git repository
- Update and maintain the baselined test procedures used for regression testing
- Documentation and research needs to be accurate and aligned to work assigned and proper annotation is required
- Servers as backup to Test Lead in their absence; attends program business rhythm meetings, submits deliverables, and provides input on status of Test Team activities
- Requires BS and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs using SoapUI or a similar tool
- Experience with test automation tool implementation such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience creating, updating, and reviewing step-by-step test procedures
- Experience working with developers to identify and resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Experience working in a team environment and working independently, self-motivated
- Strong, effective, and professional communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with maintaining test automation scripts
Requires an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance upon hire. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.