The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Sr. Graphic Media Designer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
Professional interactive media designers shall deliver interactive applications that demonstrate sophisticated, industry standard design, scripting, and navigation. Products may include interactive apps, animations, web pages/sites, narrated visuals with video content, or mobile products. These products must clearly present complex subject matter to diverse audiences, including executives in the USG and Intel Community.
• Create professional finished intelligence and other graphics products to convey complex subject matter to diverse audiences, including customer executives and IC officials.
• Manage the most complex and demanding interactive products; communicate directly with customers; facilitate design conceptualization and brainstorming sessions; identify and clarify customer expectations for content and style; develop production timelines; plan and coordinate development of interactive products within project guidelines; mentor less experienced interactive designers; share software expertise and visual tradecraft best practices.
• Ensure quality control and interactive product usability, delivery, and archival of final products to include conformity to production standards and compliance with process and procedures, including copyright laws, internal workflow procedures, and production standards.
• Simultaneously manage long and short-term deadlines in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Manage and prioritize deliverables based on the department’s prioritization framework; effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines.
• Become familiar with customer needs, mission, and organization charts in order to understand production priorities
• Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: graphic design, cartography, computer science, fine arts with a strong emphasis on graphics design, GIS, interactive design, 3d animation, or closely related field .• Demonstrated expertise in the following areas: graphic design, cartography, computer science, fine arts with a strong emphasis on graphics design, GIS, interactive design, 3d animation, or closely related field.
Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.