Leidos is currently seeking a Knowledge Manager to join the GSM-O team in Alexandria, VA. This position will serve as a member of Joint Service Provider (JSP) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Program Management Office. The deliverables manager will be responsible for tracking, reviewing, editing, and submitting all contract required deliverables. Creation of most deliverables resides with program staff, but this position will provide tech writing support to the contract as well as managing deliverables from creation through submission. Common program deliverables include standard operating procedures, work instructions, tactics, techniques, and procedures, and status reports and briefings.
- Review, edit, and provide final formatting updates on all deliverables prior to submission
- Maintain distribution lists for each deliverable to ensure proper and timely dissemination
- Establish, communicate, and hold deliverable owners accountable to a deliverable schedule that includes necessary review gates
- Lead efforts to assist program teams in drafting and publishing standard operating procedures (SOPs), tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), work instructions, and other technical documentation
- Must hold Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of professional experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of tech writing experience encompassing all aspects of writing and editing
- Experience managing deliverables from creation through final draft and submission
- Communicates and coordinates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members
- Motivated self-starter able to manage their schedule and balance priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft O365
- Familiarity with cybersecurity principles, tools, and operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.