The Mission Operations Division is currently seeking a Business Data Analyst to support an office of the Intelligence Community focused on internal business analytics. The office supports a major IC component and provides analytic findings to senior management across the enterprise. All candidates must possess an active TS/SCI w-Polygraph security clearance to be considered for the position.
- Support efforts to ingest, organize, curate, code, and combine customer workforce and finished intelligence datasets in an Oracle database. Create queries to characterize and analyze the data holdings.
- Design, develop, and maintain online dashboards to create visualizations for comparative, trend, and predictive analyses.
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative information to provide the customer with comprehensive insights into organizational strengths and challenge areas, and to support data-driven decision-making.
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior leadership based on analyses of customer data holdings.
- Demonstrated experience working with large relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform in an individual contributor role while also excelling in a team environment .
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including visual representation of data using charts and graphs.
- Bachelors' Degree in a field related to Business Analytics with at least 8 years work experience.
- Development skills in one or more of the following software or languages: Tableau or other dashboard tools, SQL, HTML, Wordpress, Sharepoint, or Python.
- Experience working with IC datasets, organizations, and processes.
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.