The Health Business Development and Strategy Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Development Operations Analyst to work in our Reston, VA office.
This individual will support the Leidos Health Business Development Strategy and Operations lead in carrying out primarily all BD operations. Specifically, this role includes AOP planning, pipeline management, reporting metrics, CRM-efficiency, coordination of Group-level marketing and communications activities such as tradeshows and conferences, partnership with Finance to drive operational efficiencies across a variety of areas, and ad-hoc reporting and requests in response to corporate and group actions. This role regularly interacts with and supports the SVP of Business Development for the Health Group.
Reporting to the Group Business Development and Strategy Operations Lead, primary responsibilities will include:
- Serve as primary lead for CRM activity and reporting, responsible for data integrity, automation, BD metrics
- Responsible for Win Plan progress for top opportunities and Group pipeline management
- Partner with Finance, Contracts and BD Operations team on gross award reconciliations and book-to-bill analysis
- Supports preparation efforts for leadership and special project development as well as monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts
- Track Group-level new business funds and required workflow management
- Strong understanding of business development and capture process
- Discover/share BD lessons learned and best practices
- Discover efficiencies & automation for processes/functionality and CRM reporting
- Group-level POC for trade show coordination and Group marketing activity
- Manage Group-level events to include responsibility of financial/budget components, processes and deliverables execution; marketing events include but are not limited to trade shows, sponsorships, charitable contributions, memberships
- Work with VP of strategy and strategy team to align marketing activity and content, and deliver business trends/CI analysis to business development organization
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Office efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Prior business development experience
- Strong financial acumen (understanding of backlog, factoring, book-to-bill)
- Graphics/PowerPoint design presentation abilities
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.