At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Business Systems Analysts – Senior for a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are seeking candidates for the McLean and Chantilly locations.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Business Systems Analysts – Senior act as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. They possess specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas to:
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Analyze factors and components of systems to recommend and institute changes to increase efficiency
- Evaluate new applications and identify systems requirements
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
- Prepare communications and make presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives
- Interpret internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solve complex problems; taking a new perspective using existing solutions
- Work independently, receiving guidance in only the most complex situations
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- Lead others to solve complex problems; using analytical thinking, tools, and judgement to identify innovative solutions
- Impact the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by department objectives
- Communicate complex concepts; anticipates potential objections and influences others to adopt a different point of view.
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.