The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for an Air Force Cryptologic Office (AFCO) Policy and Agreements SME at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide subject matter expertise to the Air Force Service Cryptologic Component (AF SCC) in the drafting, formulation, coordination, and representation of cryptologic policies and agreements among U.S. Air Force (USAF), Department of Defense (DoD), Combat Support Agencies (CSA) and national mission partners (NMPs).
- Supports development and management of cryptologic support agreements, memorandums of understanding/agreement, inter-service agreements, and United States Signals Intelligence Directives (USSIDs)
- Represents the AF SCC in meetings with representatives from the CSA, NMPs, Air Force operational organizations (Wings, Center, etc.) and mission representative to ensure Air Force cryptologic interests are represented and coordinated
- Prepares senior-level briefings, policy papers, and associated compilation tasks concern complex and diversified topics
- TS/SCI Cleared with CI Polygraph
- Master’s Degree and 15+ years’ prior relevant experience, or Bachelor’s Degree and 20+ years of prior relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Air Force Cryptologic Component policies and agreements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- 10+ years’ experience working with the national intelligence community
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- 5+ years’ experience working in Air Force Staff positions at the Group-level or higher echelon
- Experience using JIRA for hosting/tracking/ticketing activities
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.