he Leidos Homeland Security Services Intelligence Division of Leidos has and opening for a Junior Content Developer to support the Enterprise Security Services Centers. The Enterprise DHS programs play a vital role to monitor, detect, analyze, mitigate, and respond to cyber threats and adversarial activity on the DHS Enterprise.
Leidos currently has an opening for a Content Developer to support our team on a high visibility and strategic Cybersecurity Task Order. This role will require work with a more senior Content Developer and DHS NOSC staff to provide customer stakeholders with customized reporting
- Perform critical thinking and analysis to investigate cyber security alerts
- Analyze network traffic using enterprise tools (e.g. Full PCAP, Firewall, Proxy logs, IDS logs, etc)
- Collaborate with team members to analyze an alert or a threat
- Stay up to date with latest threats
- Work collaboratively with customer and other team members to prioritize work and deliver timely results
- Contribute to content tuning to increase alerting accuracy for customer systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity or related field and 2+ years of relevant experience
- A DHS 5C Suitability EOD is required
- Experience as an analyst in a Security Operations Center
- Experience with Splunk ES conducting enterprise monitoring and detection
- Experience with Splunk Data models and CIM
- Security+, Network+, CASP, CEH, or other cybersecurity certification
- Thorough understanding of SIEM integration and data onboarding activities to include routing, parsing, and normalizing to Common Information Model (CIM)
- Experience developing Dashboards in Splunk
- Familiar with Azure cloud logs
- Splunk certifications
- Completed Splunk Advance Searching and Reporting training
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.