At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Senior Video Engineers who are able to perform a variety of complex engineering tasks within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Senior Performance Video Engineers will perform analysis, design, and/or testing within one or more of the client’s product/service areas, requiring strong technical skills in one or more software and/or hardware engineering disciplines. These positions require a Bachelor’s degree and four or more years of relevant experience. We are recruiting multiple candidates to fill positions in Springfield and Chantilly/Herndon, VA.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Participates on project teams and provides guidance to technical staff.
- Applies in-depth knowledge and experience in own area while acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas.
- Has knowledge of best practices of how own area integrates with others and is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate the company in the market.
- Acts as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements.
- Solves complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions, exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies.
- Explains complex, difficult and/or sensitive information, working to build consensus.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BA/BS and 4+ years of relevant professional experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.