At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Developmental Video Engineers who are able to perform a variety of engineering tasks within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Developmental Video Engineers will perform analysis, design, and/or testing within one or more of the client’s software and/or hardware engineering disciplines. These positions require a college or university degree and/or the equivalent work experience that provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. We are recruiting multiple candidates to fill positions in Springfield and Chantilly/Herndon, VA.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Participates on project teams and provides guidance to technical staff.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Applies conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience .
- Solves routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices .
- Has limited impact on own work team and works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Exchanges basic information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities, is accountable for own contribution.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- This position requires a college or university degree and/or the equivalent work experience that provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.