At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Full Performance Video Engineers who are able to perform a variety of engineering tasks within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Full Performance Video Engineers will perform analysis, design, and/or testing within one or more of the client’s product/service areas requiring strong technical skills in one or more software and/or hardware engineering disciplines. These positions require a Bachelor’s degree and two or more years of relevant experience. We are recruiting multiple candidates to fill positions in Springfield and Chantilly/Herndon, VA.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise research, development, or installation of products and systems in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Participates on project teams and provides guidance to technical staff.
- Applies expanded knowledge and experience in own area while acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and clients.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own area of expertise while developing additional skill sets.
- Understands key business drivers and uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Solves standard problems by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team, works within guidelines and policies.
- Explains information to others in straightforward situations.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities but may provide guidance to new associates
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BA/BS and 2+ years of relevant professional experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.