The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a Graphic Design and Multimedia Lead to support a brand-new program with a classified government customer. This opportunity provides the customer with full-service conference planning, facilitation, instruction, and training and multimedia development support. Products will span the full gamut of technical interactivity from hard copy job aids to full, digital, immersive environments.
This role is responsible for the management of multiple, complex projects concurrently, ensuring project goals are met or exceeded. The MMD will provide guidance to other contract personnel and will be responsible for the conduct and participation of peer or Production Manager review of each project deliverable.
The Graphic Design and Multimedia Lead will also serve as the Project Manager (PM) for the task order. The Graphic Designer Lead shall organize, delegate and manage performance of work by contractor personnel and shall oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks and all Task Order deliverables. The Graphic Design and Multimedia Lead shall work in coordination with the project management team and the government representative to raise issues that impact scheduling, products, and cost as appropriate.
Position is projected to be available upon contract award & implementation, estimated to be in March 2023. All candidates for consideration must possess an active and in-scope TS/SCI Polygraph. This is not a telework position and requires onsite presence at the customer site.
Graphic Design and Multimedia Lead Responsibilities:
• Use knowledge of visual media design principles, theory, practices, and trends to develop innovative solutions and data visualization
• Create structurally sound production files
• Prepare multiple media products for publication
• Develop information architecture and navigation for websites
• Define requirements, identify issues, negotiate changes, and manage production resources to meet deadlines
• Gather periodic website metrics
• Create and manage project documentation (including requirements definition, cost estimation, schedule, resource allocation in project plans) and proofs, production files, cost analysis and reporting to meet to exceed project goals
• Manage and report on contract personnel’s time spent on individual task requirements
• Create weekly reports on project goals, status/deadlines, and resource utilization
• Represent and manage sensitive, controversial, or difficult media and production issues
• Provide excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills via effective oral and written correspondence
• Manage production assets to ensure they follow customer requirements for organization, management, process adherence, and production
• Communicate with customers, management, technical staff, and team members
• Define requirements, identify issues, manage change requests, and manage resources
General and Required Qualifications
• Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Interactive Design, Visual Design, or related field
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing concurrent development of complex website projects from inception to completion with minimal oversight
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a graphic/muti-media designer
• Experience with formats, standards, and production resources for electronic publishing and/or multimedia processes and services, depending on mission of work unit
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience with open source or proprietary production tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite; including: Phostoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Experience with content management systems (e.g. Sharepoint)
• Experience with standard productivity software to MS Project, Word, Excel, and Visio
• Experience collecting and documenting customer website requirements
• Experience determining project estimates and writing project plans
**Portfolio/Work samples showcasing expertise is web or print media may be requested.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.