Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Senior HR Business Systems Analyst in the HR Business Systems & Analysis Team. The Team is responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of the Workday HR Systems supporting Leidos employees as well as other downstream systems and processes. The senior analyst will work in a talented team experienced in Workday and innovative in the approaches to deliver solutions.
- Primarily support the Workday Compensation capability area, but also have opportunities to support HCM Core, Staffing/Onboarding, Benefits, Talent Management, Recruiting, and Learning
- Partner with Compensation/Total Rewards Team in design and deployment of complex global annual merit, bonus, and stock cycles in Workday
- Lead requirements analysis, solutions design and development, product delivery and post production migration support of functional modifications and enhancements to Workday and other HR systems/tools in accordance with Leidos policy and the HR Systems Change Management process.
- Ensure awareness of future Workday functionality in small or large releases by actively participating in Workday Releases and staying ahead of new features/functionality being introduced by Workday.
- Serves as a subject matter expert of HR systems design, capability, and applicability to solve complex business problems
- Lead projects as defined by leadership
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Has lead at least 3 merit cycles as the Workday business analyst/project manager applying advanced compensation designs
- 3+ years of experience in configuring and maintaining Workday with demonstrated knowledge of Advanced Compensation and Core Compensation modules.
- Additional experience in Workday Performance, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, Learning and/or HCM modules could be beneficial for successful candidate, but are not required
- Possess expert knowledge of HR Systems industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- Ability to convince others to accept HR Business Integration view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Ability to collaborate effectively with partners in project work
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including executive leadership
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.