Leidos is seeking an Experienced Life Cycle Management professional with expertise in managing programs from cradle to grave. This position reports to the Program Manager for
oversight of the logistics and sustainment of multiple payload sub-systems. Duties will include:
- Planning for and implementing the integration, training, operation, sparing, repair cycle management, diminishing material and manufacturing sources, and disposal of necessary systems and support equipment.
- Managing interactions with various Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) at the program office, translating operational requirements into executable acquisition and long-term sustainment plans.
- Supporting the program Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team to meet with stakeholders and evaluate impact of O&M efforts.
- Government Program Management, Logistics Management, Sustainment, and/or Acquisition experience
- Requires a BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience (additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered case-by-case)
- 12+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Willingness to submit to Counterintelligence polygraph
- Requires extensive management and leadership knowledge to assist customer leadership manage cross-unit project / program teams and manage across multiple functions
- Must have the ability to work in a very dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel, and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative
- Ability to anticipate and prepare responses / briefing materials for senior USG leadership questions related to customer’s specific program matters
- Ability to confidently present technical details to customer’s senior leaders
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.