Leidos has an opportunity for an Information Assurance Engineer (with a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph). This is a challenging opportunity for an intelligence IT professional to join a high performance team developing and administering leading edge software systems. Must be able to work on-site. Remote work not available for this position. Work hours are flexible.
- The IA Engineer will be responsible for a variety of tasks to support the EAMS Program to include
- Work with the application leads, sysadmins, dbas, developers and testers to ensure the assigned systems are security compliant and achieve/maintain ATO. This includes following the RMF process for full test, partial test, CONMON and no test.
- Update Xacta documentation including SSPs, SCTM, STPs and POAMs.
- Load artifacts such as STIG checklists and ACAS scans.
- Help to implement STIG checklists and mitigate scan findings.
- Answer questions to ensure systems are developed with security compliance built in.
- Support security assessment events and responding to all questions from PAT team, ISSMs and SCAs.
- Bachelor's degree in a field relevant to the position with 10+ years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree (HS with 14 years; Associates with 12 years; Masters with 8 years; PhD with 6 years).
- A minimum of 5 of experience as an IA/Security Specialist.
- Must hold active Security+ or equivalent certifications (DoD 8570 IAM 2 equivalent)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph required
- Experience with Xacta
- CISSP Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.