Are you a Mortgage Professional skilled in FHA mortgage policies and procedures? If so, Leidos is looking for you!
Leidos currently has openings for a two Quality Assurance Analysts to join our Indianapolis, Indiana contact center. To be successful in this role, the right candidates must have experience in mortgage servicing and/or origination and specifically with FHA mortgages.
This is a an exciting opportunity to use your FHA expertise to measure quality and to participate in training other employees. By joining our Quality Analysts, you will support our team in exceeding performance standards and providing excellent customer service to our clients, while also enjoying the benefits of being a Leidos employee.
If you know that you can succeed and thrive in this role, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
What's in it for you?
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, 401K, Life, AD&D, Voluntary Disability plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued based on Leidos policy, up to 3 weeks a year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Ongoing training to support your success
- Tuition reimbursement based on Leidos policy
- Discounted Leidos stock purchase and other Employee Discounts
- Voluntary overtime may be available based on business needs
- Conducts call monitors and audits
- Reviews and tracks individual and contact center performance
- Makes recommendations for improvements, which include additional training, Knowledge Base content, and process improvements
- Participates in calibration sessions
- Assists in completing new hire call certifications
- Maintains updated knowledge of FHA Mortgage Insurance policies and procedures
- Maintains updated knowledge of all contact center standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Quality Handbooks
- Assists the trainer in identifying and developing training material resulting from quality data analysis
- Conducts training as needed
- At least 2 years of Mortgage Origination and/or Servicing experience
- Position requires a flexible work schedule
- Experience in performing quality audits and/or conducting training
- Two years of quality assurance or quality control experience in a contact center, the mortgage industry, or similar environment
- Prior FHA Resource Center contact center experience
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,350.00 - $59,000.00 - $79,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.