The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for an Information Assurance Analyst . We are seeking an Information Assurance Analyst (IA) to support a Leidos Prime Program in the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of critical systems under our new Ratchet Orphans program! The selected candidate shall perform (or review) technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies. In this role you will ensure that the architecture and design of DoD information systems are functional and secure. Design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment, assess threats to the environment, provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures and participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
- Develop and implement information assurance standards and procedures.
- Recommend security solutions to support the information assurance guidelines and the customer requirements.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Analyze information assurance-related technical problems and provides advanced engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provide integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Ensure alignment of team mission and organizational goals.
- Collaborate with peers and employees in other departments to improve operations.
- Provide guidance and direction for development of all assigned employees to improve the overall professionalism of the department and the support provided
- Mentor junior level team members, assist them with developing project plans and goals for the year.
- Plan and direct the continual upgrading of equipment and procedures to maintain pace with technological progress, economic change, and business needs.
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures.
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of Government data.
- TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Current DoDM 8570 IAT III Certification is required.
- Advanced understanding of software installation and configuration.
- Solid understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of hardware and software engineering best practices
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CSSP) or equivalent cloud computing certification
- Ability to work successfully as part of a virtual team
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.