Leidos is looking for a Master Electrician to join our team. Performs routine repairs and maintenance of plant and/or office facilities equipment. Performs routine and non-routine maintenance to the facility electrical infrastructure in addition to supporting basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools. May require supporting shift work to include nights / weekends as needed for team coverage.
- Troubleshoot equipment or facilities problems and report them to the supervisor.
- Interpret blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and process specifications.
- Perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary for maintaining facility assets.
- Performs routine, repetitive, and basic tasks where precedent, methods and processes are well established.
- Making complex decisions related to maintenance, repairs or modifications made to the electrical infrastructure
- Planned equipment outages to include developing or modifying plans that indicate affected building infrastructure during planned maintenance or infrastructure anomaly occurrences
- Capability to learn and work on door locking hardware, fire safety systems, paint and caulking applications, carpet installation and drywall patching.
- Ability to lift up-to 50 pounds with knowledge of using proper PPE.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
- Ability to access above ceiling and below floor spaces.
- Normal Business Hours are 0700 – 1530
- Shift hours are 0600 – 1800 (Day) or 1800 – 0600 (Night)
- Master Electrical License (Preferably State of Georgia)
- Active TS/SCI with Poly Level Security Clearance (CI or FS)
- Candidates without could support pipeline with contingent offers
- Ability to understand and communicate electrical drawings and diagrams
- Redundant power systems to include UPS, PDU and ATS systems
- Building Automation Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.