Seeking a Program Analyst to support the Operational Energy office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force in a remote/hybrid position located at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA.
In this role, you will act as the Mission Execution Excellence Program (MEEP) Liaison, a fuel efficiency incentivization program at the 62nd Airlift Wing.
- Serve as the main point of contact at the wing for all MEEP related activities and act as a Liaison to the AF Operational Energy Office.
- Coordinate with the MEEP Program Manager to ensure successful implementation.
- Advocate for program adoption and instruct Airmen on program principles.
- Coordinate focus groups, strategic engagement, and education/training integration at the wing.
- Partner with the Wing Innovation Cell to identify energy saving solutions and collaborate on opportunities to fund improved operational resources for Airmen.
- Facilitate data collection leveraging emerging IT solutions and support unit onboarding/education.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and interested parties by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials.
- Develop and assess aviation energy metrics to discover opportunities for energy savings measures.
- Incorporate feedback and lessons learned into the next iteration of the program.
- Typically requires a BA Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or a Masters Degree with 6+ years of relevant experience. Experience in lieu of degree may be acceptable.
- Experience with Air Force Operations, either as an aviator or in a support role
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen. Must be eligible to attain a security clearance, specifically DoD/Secret Clearance.
- Experience working in or with an Air Force Innovation Cell
- Experience with DoD acquisitions
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.