Here at Leidos, we care deeply about the growth and development of our people. As an Integration engineer, you will work together with users, guiding them to integrate their systems with our robust security solution. You’ll use your technical skills to troubleshoot user issues and better the integration process with program services. You’ll get customer facetime and grow both your technical and soft skillsets. This position is an opportunity for a junior engineer to grow into a technical leader! As part of our team, you will guide users to configure their websites and applications for online, on-demand access to the GEOINT tools and information they need to perform the Mission. We provide Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) services for the customer’s enterprise, as well as others within the DoD organization. These services comprise of five main cyber-relevant categories: Authentication (AuthN), Authorization (AuthZ), Digital Policy Management (DPM), Entitlement Management (EM), and Authoritative Attributes (AuthA). This is a fully funded position, contingent on the clearance crossover
- Leverage your technical experience to understand users’ needs and translate them into technical requirements. Expand your industry knowledge to include new concepts and technologies as our program evolves, and our client list expands
- Leverage your project management skills to manage a client’s integration with us. Independently help clients identify the next steps to move their integration project forward to completion. Reinforce SDLC best practices through a methodical approach to transition clients from development and test, into operational environments
- After initial onboarding, collaborate with clients to assist with upgrades and transition activities
- Use your attention to detail and follow procedures to configure our system to integrate with the client. Recognize when the client requires customizations to a standard solution and document these findings for future client set ups
- Confirm the integration satisfies the client requirements by performing standard tests, investigating, and troubleshooting as needed. Take ownership to troubleshoot integration issues until finding a resolution
- TS clearance and willingness to submit to a Polygraph upon request
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of relevant work experience, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- System integration or software development, and experience integrating services from different systems
- Troubleshooting software issues, investigating root causes, and recommending fixes
- Performing software testing or validation
- Experience using a command line interface to navigate Linux or Windows operating systems
- Strong problem-solving and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience communicating both verbally and in writing to collaborate independently with external clients, or across teams, to collect and translate requirements into actionable tasks
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification, or ability to attain certification within 6 months of start
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OID, OVD, OHS
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, or PKI
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.