The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Portfolio Specialist to join this newly awarded 7 year program! An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required up front in order to be considered for this position.
This person will be responsible for:
• Scheduling of technical projects.
• Involved in one project or numerous projects to plan, schedule, and monitor job progress, analyze changes, and problem solve.
• Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for major portions of a program.
• Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans. Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans.
• Interfaces with vendors and customers and performs extensive investigations as required.
• Produces the contractor's Initial Schedule and then updates the schedule throughout the program. Uses the schedule to analyze the impact of change orders, delays, and any other schedule disruptions.
• Works very closely with the JPMOs to monitor performance reports against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranges modifications as required.
• Work closely with visualization specialist to ensure project and program output is available to applicable government managers in dashboard views.
Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.